Brighton man suffers burns in fire caused by candle

A man was treated in hospital after an accidental fire caused by a candle in his flat in Brighton. A tea-light had been left on a turntable and had become so hot that it had melted through the plastic, starting a fire. Four fire engines and the aerial ladder platform were sent to...
Posted On 28 Feb 2012 at 4:49 pm

Police ask for help finding missing Brighton boy

Sussex Police said officers were growing increasingly concerned for missing Brighton boy Harry Hall. The 14-year-old has been missing from his foster parents’ home in Hove since last Tuesday (21 February). Dawn, a family friend and Harry’s foster carer, said: “We miss you and...
Posted On 28 Feb 2012 at 3:38 pm

Brighton and Hove business leaders to debate the cost of a ‘living wage’

Business leaders from Brighton and Hove are to discuss the campaign for a living wage this evening. Brighton and Hove Chamber of Commerce is hosting the discussion as one of its Big Debate series at City College Brighton and Hove in Pelham Street, Brighton. The speakers in favour...
Posted On 28 Feb 2012 at 3:20 pm
Directory powered by Business Directory Plugin