A man arrested in connection with a number of thefts and burglaries in Brighton will appear in court today charged with a string of burglaries and thefts.
Andrew Hollidge, 29, unemployed, of no fixed address, was arrested in New Steine, Brighton, on Monday (26 March), following a report by a member of the public.
He had been wanted by police, having absconded from HMP Ford on 13 March, and has since been remanded in custody ahead of his hearing at Brighton Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday (28 March).
He has been charged with the following:
- Theft of a bicycle from Decathalon, North Street, on 19 March;
- Attempted theft of a bicycle from Decathalon, North Street, on 19 March;
- Handling stolen goods (a DAB radio) at Eight Hotel, Upper Rock Gardens, on 25 March;
- Burglary (theft of an iMac computer worth £700) in St James’s Street on 20 March;
- Burglary (theft of musical equipment and instruments worth £20,000) at Lucky Stone recording studio, Bloomsbury Place on 25 March;
- Burglary (theft of cigarettes and alcohol worth £2,000) at Hartley’s, St George’s Road on 25 March;
- Escape from lawful custody at HMP Ford on 13 March.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.