Chip pan sparks Kemp Town flat fire

Posted On 03 Sep 2014 at 3:23 pm
By :

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a flat
fire in Brighton at 21.55 on 1 September 2014.

Two crews – one from Roedean and one from Preston Circus – attended an
address on Bristol Gardens in Kemp Town.

Firefighters used four breathing apparatus while tackling the fire
which was in a ground floor flat.

A PPV fan was used to clear the smoke.

The fire – which was caused by a chip pan – was accidental.

There are no reports of injuries.

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.