1) How fabulous the Amex looks and sounds with over 25,000 fans inside. Scenes reminiscent of the Rugby World Cup fixtures. And not too many leaving prior to the final whistle.
2) Liam Rosenior appearing to use an asthma inhaler just prior to kick-off. The full-back turned midfielder certainly put in another lung-busting and energised display.
3) Albion are now just SIX league places behind Chelsea and just one behind Newcastle United.
4) Solly March’s second-half performance was so good that ex-Manchester United full-back Fabio Da Silva was moved to the other side of the pitch almost in submission.
5) Cardiff boss Russell Slade – an ex-Albion manager – not quite getting the reception his 2009 heroics deserved. Only Andrew Crofts remains from Slade’s time as Albion boss and the midfielder is in his second term at the Albion. Although thinner looking, Slade didn’t remove his customary baseball cap. So we’re not sure if he’s still got no hair. But we don’t care.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.