1) The astonishing 30,176 at the Amex – the best crowd of the season and over 28,500 Albion fans.
2) The wonderful “olé” moment as the Albion strung together over 30 consecutive passes … until Oliver Norwood fired a hospital ball at Gaeten Bong.
3) The excellent banter between the West Stand and Ian Holloway. They sang “you’re getting sacked in the morning” to Alex Neil as well Ollie. And he wasn’t. Nor has he been … yet.
4) QPR looking like they were about to bring on ex-Seagulls legend and current Hove socialite Steve Foster in the second half.
5) The Albion are top of the league and have 51 points from 23 games, are 8 points clear of the third place team and 12 points clear of the team outside the play-offs in seventh. Glenn Murray is top scorer with 15 goals – all before the new year is even upon us. What can possibly go wrong?