A support group based in Brighton and Hove is reaching out to lesbians, gay men, bisexual and transgender people across East and West Sussex.
Mind Out, the mental health service run by and for members of the LGBT community, is holding a wellbeing event to mark the occasion.
It is due to take place on Saturday 23 February from 11am to 3pm at Community Base in Queen’s Road, Brighton.
The charity said that its new project was its first move outside Brighton and Hove in 13 years.
It said that the day would include
- Fun activities with artist and poet Vince Laws and the Norfolk Dandies
- LGBT community stalls such as the Sussex Beacon and Allsorts
- Acupuncture courtesy of Pathways to Health
- Mindfulness taster course delivered by Sheila Roche
- Food supplied by Lunch Positive
For more information go to http://www.mindout.org.uk/news/lgbt-wellbeing-event-feb-23rd/.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.