OAP given oxygen after toaster sparks fire

Posted On 09 Sep 2014 at 9:25 pm
An electrical fault sparked a callout for East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service after a toaster caught fire last night.
A toaster. Image from Wikipedia.

A toaster. Image from Wikipedia.

Two crews were sent to Cuckmere Way, Hollingbury, at 10.22am where they treated an elderly resident with oxygen therapy, as a precautionary measure.

Brighton firefighters remained at the scene until just before 11pm to carry out a Home Safety Visit.

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.