Man rescued from fire in Hove flat

Posted On 22 Sep 2014 at 8:31 am

A man was helped to safety by firefighters from East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service after his kitchen caught fire in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Crews from Preston Circus and Hove were called at 4.07am  to an address in Tisbury Road after reports of the smell of burning in Hove. When they arrived, they found a small fire in a kitchen.

A man, believed to be in his thirties, was suffering from smoke inhalation and was helped to safety. He was given oxygen therapy.

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.