1) It was the first time Bobby Zamora started a match for the Seagulls since May 4th 2003. That match against Grimsby Town also ended in a 2-2 draw
2) The normally mild mannered Chris Hughton confronting the match referee Mark Haywood at the final whistle. Hughton was seemingly upset by Jamie Murphy’s straight red card
3) It was the first time Albion have drawn at Bolton since 1978. And the fourth time this season they have conceded a goal away from home after going ahead.
4) Albion are now unbeaten for the first 9 league matches of the season. In 1953 and 1977 they lost their ninth match having remained undefeated until that point. In both those seasons however the club failed to achieve promotion.
5) Albion remain 4 points clear of Middlesbrough at the top of the Championship. With Boro playing Leeds on Sunday, and could close to within a point. However, the Seagulls will stay top going into next month. But will want to reverse the trend of never winning a league match at the Amex during the month of October. Beginning with the match against Cardiff City at the Amex next week.