1) That Chris Hughton thought James Wilson struggled to adapt to the pace and intensity when coming on as a substitute against Burnley on Saturday (2 April).
2) The Albion boss told Brighton and Hove News that should the Seagulls encounter further problems upfront, then Jiri Skalak, Jamie Murphy or even Elvis Manu could step in as emergency striker.
3) Beram Kayal is quite superstitious, twice tapping the desk when discussing his previous injuries.
4) Albion aren’t sure if Chris O’Grady will be eligible for them in should they need him in the play-offs. Chris Hughton did confirm to Brighton and Hove News that the striker, on loan at Nottingham Forest since August, will stay at the City Ground until the last scheduled match of the season.
5) Beram Kayal said the Albion players got over the disappointment of not beating Burnley at the Amex soon after the final whistle and within five minutes of Chris Hughton’s post-match team talk.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.