1) That the Seagulls showed strength in character and resilience to come back from a goal behind after Birmingham were gifted an opening goal.
2) Conner Goldson scoring his first goal for the club with a vital equaliser – Goldson has kept captain Gordon Greer out of the team for the last few months and has overcome his own goal disaster against Wolves on New Years Day.
3) Jiri Skalak’s dead ball ability and the accuracy he fires in crosses. Just the sort of artillery Albion need as the climax of the season approaches. The Czech international appears to have leant that he can’t answer every message left on his Facebook page though.
4) The sheer confidence of the team before and during this vital win. Burnley dropping points at home will only add to that outlook.
5) The fact that apart from the disaster of June 1991. Albion are now nearer the promised land of the top flight of English football than at anytime since 1983.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.