Brighton and Hove News caught up with the Albion No 6 yesterday lunchtime. Here’s what we found out.
1) Jiri Skalak appears to have first call on set pieces according to Dale Stephens.
2) Stephens considers his partnership with Beram Kayal to be one of the best if not the best of his career so far.
3) The Bolton-born midfielder was impressed with the passion and noise of the Amex crowd last Friday (15 April).
4) He did watch and got in a bad mood after his hometown team let the the lead slip and eventually lost to Middlesbrough on Saturday (16 April).
5) The team and staff have recently enjoyed days out go-karting and shooting. Clay pigeons, we assume.