1) Southern trains are bad even when they are not on strike. Fans has major problems before and after the match. Trains to Lewes and west from Hove post final whistle, the worst affected.
2) Some fans who stayed at the Amex were dismayed that the offered ‘quid’ off a pint or hot food wasn’t offered in some areas as the tills hadn’t been updated.
3) That some Villa fans chanted the names of former famous players such as Gordon Cowans , Jon Carew and Nigel Spink on the train back from Falmer. None of the current ‘stars’ and not Peter Enkelman!!
4) The astonishing 30,107 inside the stadium for a match broadcast on Sky TV was not the highest league attendance at the Amex. 30,292 saw the Seagulls play Derby last May.
5) Wayne Bridge still hasn’t mentioned the Albion on I’m a celebrity get me out of here!
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.