Baldock still out and 9 other quick fire facts from Brighton & Hove Albion’s pre Birmingham press conference
1) Sam Baldock will miss the Birmingham match tomorrow (Tuesday 4 April) but may be available for Friday’s away fixture at QPR.
2) Club captain Bruno Saltor is available for selection against Gianfranco Zola’s Blues.
3) Albion boss Chris Hughton told Brighton and Hove News that he believes an early goal will be important against Birmingham.
4) Hughton acknowledged former Albion keeper Tomasz Kuszczak is currently in great form for Birmingham.
5) Lewis Dunk could continue to take attacking free kicks after showing good accuracy from 30 yards in training.
6) The Albion boss is pleased with the condition of the Amex playing surface especially as we approach the business end of the season with three games left at home.
7) Anthony Knockaert believes the standard of football in the Championship is similar to that of the French Ligue 1. The top division in France.
8) Hughton was quick to praise the recent performances of the recalled Uwe Hünemeier and how hard he works in training.
9) The Albion boss also revealed how hard Gaetan Bong worked in training as he tried to win back his place in the squad.
10) Anthony Knockaert revealed to Brighton and Hove News that the Albion players witnessed Burton’s late late winner at Huddersfield after the match in the home dressing room.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.