A 52-year-old man from Brighton has been arrested and bailed after four armed robberies in and around Brighton and Hove.
A reward of £500 has been offered for information that could help detectives solve the robberies.
Sussex Police said: “A £500 reward has been offered by police investigating four armed robberies in Sussex over the last month.
“The robberies took place at the One Stop in Nevill Road, Hove on (Sunday) 23 September, Tesco Express in West Street in Rottingdean on (Tuesday) 2 October, the One Stop in High Street, Henfield on (Saturday) 13 October and Tesco Express, The Droveway, Hove on (Monday) 15 October.”
Detective Inspector Cath O’Connor said: “We would like to hear from anyone who witnessed any of these incidents or has any information about them. In particular, we are very keen to speak to a man who videoed the robbery in progress at the One Stop in Hove and provided the footage to a local newspaper. He has not yet made himself known to us.
“We are offering a £500 reward for information leading to the conviction of whoever is responsible. You can report online or call 101 quoting serial 615 of 24/10. Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.”
Sussex Police added: “A 52-year-old man from Brighton has been arrested on suspicion of robbery.
“He has been bailed until (Wednesday) 14 November while investigations continue.”
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.