5 things we sat up all night pondering as Brighton & Hove Albion lose at home to Cardiff and stare Premier League relegation in the face
1) How it came to this? Surely a humiliating 5-0 home defeat shouldn’t under any circumstances be followed by a further home defeat to your only relegation rivals four days later.
2) Our stat about Cardiff not winning a top-flight match by more than two goals since 1956 could easily be confused with the last time the Albion scored a Premier League goal.
3) Will the players perform better away from home when they play at Wolves on Saturday? Has the Amex become a bit of a hostile arena? We hope not.
4) Where will these much-needed points come from? One at Molineux on Saturday? Then three more at yet another have-to-win-at-all-costs match at the Amex on Saturday 27 April against resurgent Newcastle?
5) Has Brighton Station really run out of timetables for services to Luton?
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.