With his signature voice, style and songwriting, Rod Stewart has transcended all genres of popular music, from rock, folk, soul, R&B, and even the American standards; making him one of the few stars to enjoy chart-topping albums throughout every decade of his career.
Rod’s 2019 shows are filled with both classics and new hits in his dazzling signature style. As one of the best-selling artists in the history of recorded music, with more than 200 million records sold worldwide, his performance includes show stopping classics from his glittering career as well as latest No.1 album ‘Blood Red Roses’ – a deeply personal 13-track collection of originals and three covers.
Rod has earned countless of the industry’s highest awards, among them, two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the ASCAP Founders Award for songwriting, New York Times bestselling author, Grammy™ Living Legend, and in 2016 he officially became ‘Sir Rod Stewart’ after being knighted by Prince William at Buckingham Palace for his services to music and charity.
Rod Stewart Live In Concert will see Rod play the following dates:
· Tues 09 July Newcastle, Utilita Arena
· Sat 13 July Lancashire, Lytham Festival
· Sat 23 November – Manchester, Manchester Arena
· Tues 26 November – Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
· Thurs 28 November – Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
· Sat 30 November – Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
· Tues 10 December – Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
· Weds 11 December – Leeds, First Direct Arena
· Fri 13 December – Birmingham, Arena Birmingham
· Tues 17 December – London, The O2
· Thurs 19 December – London The O2
Visit and ‘LIKE’ our ‘What’s On – from Brighton and Hove News’ Facebook page HERE.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.