Paramedics treat man for breathing in smoke after Brighton kitchen fire

Posted On 07 Mar 2014 at 3:36 pm

A man suffered the effects of breathing in smoke after a fire started while he was cooking at a property in Brighton yesterday evening (Thursday 6 March).

He was treated at the scene by paramedics.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said that firefighters were sent to tackle the blaze at just after 6pm after the reports of a kitchen fire.

The fire service said: “Crews from Preston Circus and Roedean attended an address in Gladstone Place in Brighton.

“They used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel to tackle the fire.

“Paramedics were also called out and treated a man suffering from smoke inhalation.”

  1. Vodkaman Reply

    Not me!

  2. Vodkaman Reply

    Not me!

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.