Fire crews put out fire in Portslade flat

Posted On 10 Feb 2015 at 12:47 pm

Hove firefighters put out a fire in the lounge of a ground-floor flat in Portslade at the weekend.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said: “Firefighters entered the building in St Andrew’s Road, Portslade, wearing breathing apparatus on Saturday (7 February) at 4.49pm.

“A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to blow smoke from the building and crews spent time cutting away and damping down, checking for any pockets of fire.

“No one was injured in the fire.”

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.