Incense stick causes Brighton bedroom fire

Posted On 21 Apr 2015 at 10:47 am

An incense stick has been blamed for setting a Brighton bedroom on fire yesterday evening.

Picture of an incense stick by nyuhuhuu on Flickr

Picture of an incense stick by nyuhuhuu on Flickr

Firefighters from Preston Circus were called to the blaze in Newhaven Street at 8pm, but the fire was out on arrival.

Crews used a PPV fan to clear the smoke.

Council covid support

The fire is believed to have been started by an unattended incense stick.

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.