Small fire in Hove flat was accidental
A small fire in the kitchen of a Hove seafront flat was accidental, East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said.
The fire service said: “East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called out at 5.08pm yesterday (Monday 27 April) to reports of a fire in a flat in Hove.
“An extended rescue pump and water tender from Hove attended Harbour Lodge, in Kingsway, along with the aerial ladder platform from Brighton Preston Circus.
“There had been a small fire in the kitchen of a domestic property, which was out on arrival.
“Crews inspected the property and carried out a home safety visit.
“The property was saved. The fire is believed to have been accidental.”
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.
And don't forget to sign up to our email newsletter, bringing you the week's biggest stories every Thursday.