Medics treat one person after kitchen fire in Portslade

Posted On 29 May 2015 at 8:37 pm

One person was treated for shock after a kitchen fire in Portslade.

The fire service said: “East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were called to a report of a kitchen fire in Portslade. 

“Two appliances from Hove attended the address in North Road at 6.43pm on (Wednesday) 27 May. 

“Crews used a thermal imaging camera, two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to tackle the fire and a positive pressure ventilation fan was then used to clear the smoke from the property.

“One person was suffering from shock and was taken into the care of the ambulance service.”

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.