Fire breaks out in Hollingdean home

Posted On 05 Oct 2015 at 11:14 am

An accidental fire which broke out on Saturday evening at a home in Merevale, Brighton, left one person suffering from smoke inhalation.

Merevale. Image taken from Google StreetviewThree appliances from Preston Circus and Hove attended the incident In Hollingdean after being called at 9.21pm.

Crews used breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets to extinguish the fire, which has since been confirmed as accidental.

One resident was treated for smoke inhalation and left in the care of paramedics.

Spacewords Brighton

Crews left the scene at 10.30pm.

Leave a Reply


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.