1) The realisation, directly the board went up, that the Seagulls weren’t going to be able to defend their lead in those five minutes of added time.
2) The delight of knowing, from various Twitter and text messages of those watching on Sky, that Steve Sidwell like Gordon Greer against Watford in 2014 had hooked the ball away from well behind the same goal line.
3) The frustration of knowing that Joey Barton had stamped on Beram Kayal’s knee and referee Craig Pawson’s reluctance to allow the physio on immediately combined with the fact that Pawson had not seen or chosen not to see the incident.
4) James Wilson for once sprinting into the area with Albion two against two in attack and showing Jamie Murphy exactly where he wanted the ball played – but Murphy playing it behind him.
5) The delight on hearing the attendance was 29,683 despite the early kick-off and the match being live on Sky Sports, showing the world that Brighton and Hove is a football town.