Brighton man treated for choking after burning his dinner

Posted On 27 May 2016 at 10:42 am

A Brighton man was treated for choking on smoke after burning his dinner. Firefighters gave him oxygen after being called to his home in Slinfold Close, Brighton.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said: “At 6.27pm on (Wednesday) 25 May firefighters responded to a fire alarm sounding at an address at Slinfold Close in Brighton and found it had been triggered by overheated food.

“Oxygen therapy was administered by crews to a man suffering from smoke inhalation.

“At 8.38pm last night (Thursday 26 May) Brighton firefighters were sent to a fire on the beach in King’s Road, Brighton, where they used buckets of water to extinguish the fire.

“At 8.44pm last night Hove firefighters were mobilised to Somerhill Avenue, in Hove, where they released three people from a lift.”

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.