1) The size of the crowd was just over 11,000. Nearly 18,000 turned up at the Amex to watch Wrexham in the third round in 2012. Around 400 MK Dons fans made the trip. Some stayed behind to let off fireworks on the beach near the i360 early on Sunday morning. Apparently.
2) The amount of times MK Dons goalkeeper Dave Martin fell on his backside when taking a goal-kick or clearing the ball upfield. Some fancied he was doing it on purpose after the third time.
3) Why Albion third choice keeper and substitute for the match Casper Ankergren didn’t take the opportunity to warm up along the touchline during the second half. Could have been his last ever chance to do so.
4) Why the BBC highlights were so out of sync. Tomer Hemed’s chance to score when Albion were three on one with Martin occurred before his headed goal. Not as shown on Match of the Day.
5) The fact that Albion MIGHT be on course to be the first team to win all three divisions of the Football League in the same century. Or certainly in the quickest timeframe.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.