Knoll School old boys and girls will be gathering for a reunion tomorrow evening.
The event has been organised by the Knollites Group – formerly the Old Knollians.
The reunion is open to anyone who attended the Hove schools from 1925 onwards.
The school closed – along with Hove Grammar School and the Nevill School – in 1979 when comprehensive education came to Hove. That was when Blatchington Mill and Hove Park were set up.
The Knoll Boys School was in Old Shoreham Road.
The Knoll Girls School was on the same site until 1970 when it moved to the Hangleton Way site that is now Hove Park Lower School.
The reunion is from 6pm to 9pm at St Richard’s Church and Community Centre in Egmont Road, on the Knoll Estate, across the road from what was once the Bellingham Crescent entrance to the school.
The £3 entry includes light refreshments. Those attending can bring their own wine.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.