1) Dale Stephens told @bhcitynews how he knows he and the other midfielders and wide players must chip in to try and end Albion’s run of no goals in four matches .
2) Stephens also said he wants goals to become more of a part of his game . The former Charlton midfielder has one this season and three in total in his Seagulls career. Stephens who started his career at Bury said he drew inspiration from his youth team manager, who he credited with his success so far
3) Seagulls boss Chris Hughton told Brighton & Hove News that although he would like to have a psychological advantage, as Wigan cannot catch the Albion, he thought the recent changes they had made in management may have changed their outlook and the way they played . Going on to say ” the moment you stop believing you’ll get results – you won’t get results”
4) Hughton said he was learning about the squad all the time both the players he had inherited and those he had brought in. He wouldn’t be drawn however on who he might retain
5) The Albion boss admitted that the performance especially in the first half against Rotherham was poor, but in general he thought perfomances in his tenure had been quite decent . He did however remark ” we are a team that haven’t scored enough goals and that needs to be rectified”
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.