1) That Connor Goldson was vice-captain at Shrewsbury last season. Albion’s new signing also told us he went to school in the Telford area.
2) Tomer Hemed enjoys playing alongside Sam Baldock and finds his strike partner unselfish and willing to work for the team.
3) Hemed also told Brighton and Hove News that he thinks himself and his family will be happy living within the city of Brighton and Hove.
4) It was pleasing to hear from Chris Hughton that Albion have no fresh injury worries after Tuesday night’s match at Huddersfield.
5) Less pleasing was the news that Bobby Zamora is unlikely to make his much-anticipated third debut for the club this weekend.