Kitchen fire at Brighton flat

Posted On 18 Nov 2015 at 8:14 am

Firefighters put out a kitchen fire at a Brighton flat yesterday afternoon.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue service were called to reports of a fire and two appliances from Preston Circus were sent to John Street at 12.02pm yesterday.

On arrival crews confirmed that smoke was issuing from a ground floor flat. Firefighters used breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to extinguish the fire which had started in the kitchen.

The cause has been confirmed as accidental and no one was injured.

Firefighters left the scene at 12.24pm.

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.