A car caught fire on a petrol forecourt in Woodingdean last night, with the flames being caught on camera by passers-by.
Two fire engines from Brighton and Roedean rushed to the Texaco petrol station on Falmer Road shortly before 9.30pm last night.
The fire, which is believed to have started accidentally, was put out using a hose reel jet by firefighters using breathing apparatus.
A crew from hove was also sent to Goldstone Villas last night at about 8.30pm to tackle a fire in an underground bin store
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel jet to tackle the fire and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used to blow smoke from the building.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.