Firefighters from Brighton put out a blaze in a basement in Western Road yesterday morning (Wednesday 15 July).
East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said that crews were called to reports of a fire in a basement level air conditioning unit at the Brighton property just after 7.30am.
The fire service said: “Two appliances and the aerial ladder platform from Preston Circus were mobilised to the incident at 7.31am.
“On arrival crews used a carbon dioxide extinguisher to tackle the fire.
“The cause of the fire was found to be accidental.”
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.