Woman treated with oxygen after fire in Portslade

Posted On 07 Aug 2015 at 4:05 pm

A woman was given oxygen after choking on smoke after a property in Portslade caught fire last night (Thursday 6 August).

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said that crews were sent to deal with a fire at a property in Mile Oak shortly after 10pm.

The fire service said: “Two appliances from Hove and Preston Circus were mobilised to the address in Oakdene Crescent, Mile Oak, at 10.09pm.

“Firefighters used two breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets to tackle the flames.

“Crews administered oxygen therapy to one female casualty who was then handed in to the care of paramedics.”

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.