Overheated sanitiser spray sparks Brighton kitchen fire

Posted On 27 Jan 2016 at 1:07 pm

Crews from Preston Circus and Roedean responded to an incident where a bottle sanitizer had overheated on an oven hob.

Bristol Road. Image taken from Google Streetview
The fire was out on arrival and crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to disperse the smoke from the property.

The incident took place in a property on Bristol Road, Kemp Town at 14.33 on 26th January.

An ambulance was requested for two children suffering smoke inhalation.

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.