Fire crews put out kitchen blaze in Brighton flat

Posted On 13 Jan 2016 at 6:18 pm

Firefighters put out a blaze in the kitchen of a flat in Hollingbury this afternoon (Wednesday 13 January).

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said that the cause of the was believed to have been accidental.

The fire service said: “Crews from Preston Circus and Hove responded to a kitchen fire in the ground floor of a property in Rotherfield Crescent, Hollingbury, Brighton.

“The emergency call was received at 2.26pm.

“Crews used two breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet to extinguish a fire in the oven.

“All persons were accounted for and one female was transferred into the care of the ambulance service.”

Leave a Reply

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.