Seven Albanian men face prison after they admitted being part of a drugs gang selling cocaine in Brighton and Hove.
They were among 12 men arrested last month in a series of raids on six properties by Sussex Police. The seven men pleaded guilty at Hove Crown Court yesterday (Tuesday 12 July).
The men were arrested at addresses in Pool Valley, Preston Grange, Donald Hall Road, Regency Mews and London Road, Brighton, and Hove Park Villas in Hove.
Sussex Police said: “Quantities of cash, cocaine and vehicles were seized worth several thousands of pounds.”
The seven men who pleaded guilty to conspiring to supply cocaine were
- Reo Capa, 21, unemployed, of no fixed address
- Gjenti Capa, 27, unemployed, of no fixed address
- Ndricim Xhepha, 28, unemployed, of London Road, Brighton
- Gledis Osmani, 21, unemployed, of London Road, Brighton
- Mevlan Dema, 34, a catering manager, of Hove Park Villas, Hove
- Kadri Dema, 23, unemployed, of no fixed address
- Izmir Dema, 25, unemployed, of no fixed address
Mevlan Dema also pleaded guilty to two charges of money laundering.
They will be sentenced at a later date to be fixed.
Two other men did not enter a plea and are due back in court on Friday 29 July. They were
- Leonard Dema, 35, unemployed, of Pennymead, Harlow, Essex
- Klinton Dani, 23, a kitchen worker, of Pool Valley, Brighton
Three other men were arrested in the raids on Tuesday 7 June. One of them, a 31-year-old Brighton man arrested on suspicion of attempted possession with intent to supply class A drugs, was released on bail until Monday 18 July.
The two others, a 32-year-old man and a 42-year-old man, both from Brighton, who were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy with intent to supply class A drugs, were released on bail until Wednesday 27 July.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.