1) The nature of the victory. Not a classic match or performance from Albion, but the ability to win ugly is again present. Who knows what a fully fired up Albion could do.
2) Shane Duffy getting forward at set-pieces and being unlucky to have a goal chalked off in the second half. At around 14/1 as an any time scorer we will be taking a closer interest next time.
3) The fact that many Leeds fans sang and stayed right until the end. Good support for a team that have never won at the Amex. Or indeed played there on a Saturday.
4) The Ska Band in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Lounge post match. Great fun. Lip up fatty… with ex BBC phone in host Ian Hart, offering to do his Shirley Bassey tribute.
5) Seeing legendary ex-chairman and current Albion president Dick Knight. And having a laugh about some old Albion manager making him feel as old then as Kirk Douglas is now. It Wood-nt be fair to mention names though.