1) Nottingham Forest to beat Huddersfield Town. Former Brentford and Glasgow Rangers boss Mark Warburton will no doubt emphasise the importance of victory to pull his Forest players away from the relegation zone. Another season in League 1 would be disastrous for the former European champions.
2) Reading fail to beat Norwich City – with the Canaries looking to cling on to that distant possibility of a play-off place.
3) Leeds to draw with Preston. Anything else but maximum points from Leeds’ remaining games means they can’t catch Albion. It would be an advantage if Preston could stay in the play-off hunt. They go to Huddersfield on Good Friday.
4) Getting a little greedy. But, Newcastle failing to win at Sheffield Wednesday would put Albion in a super position to win the most prestigious trophy in their history.
5) Getting very greedy. Saint Are to win the Grand National and each-way and also Vicente (remember him) to finish second. Well we are almost in dreamland anyway. Aren’t we?
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.