1) The most goals the Seagulls have scored away in the top-flight of English football and won since dispatching Crystal PaLLLLLLLWLace at Selhurst back in 1981.
2) Jose Izquierdo’s South American style knee slide straight down the camera. After his superb first ever goal in English football.
3) The twitter wag who suggested Albion’s line up was like a stag weekend roll call- Bruno, Bong, Dunk , Duffy, Propper, Gross – he has a point of course.
4) West Ham fans TV and Radio 5 live pundits constantly and with disbelief in their eyes and voices commenting “but 0-3 to Brighton” – Not sure what the Croatian is for coffee but it’s time to wake up and smell it.
5) The simple fact that Brighton Hove Albion climbed into the top half of the greatest league in the world and the top ten of English football – a little over 20 years after being 92nd and last.
Oh…….as I write the Seagulls are Twelfth in The Premier League. Oh come on Albion.
LIKE WHAT WE DO? HELP US TO DO MORE OF IT BY DONATING HERE.